Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Free Day; Regal movie, Borders book, and Outback food!

Have a super fun day in town with your little ones!  These companies are located all across the country so check their location near you!  Regal theaters has a free summer movie program with show times on Tuesday and Wednesday morning.  Then just down the street from the movies for me is Borders!  They are hosting the Double Dog Dare reading program, read ten, and Borders will give your child a free book!  After all that fun I bet you're hungry!  Head over to Outback and get a free Aussie-Tizer, yum!  Looking forward to a fun free day with my boys!

2 comments:

Carries Rambles said...

Hi there! Following you back from my blog. I have to say the big header picture cracks me up!

Miss Janet said...

Cute family!

Following back!

Blessings,

Janet