Saturday, August 14, 2010

Boston Childrens Museum

Has to be one of my favorite museums both when I was a child and now, as a parent!  In fact it might be a little more fun now... 
We were lucky enough to go during the last month, August, that the museum will be offering free admission to military family members, the tickets are $12 for ages 1+.  I must say that I'm disappointed at the loss of support, places don't usually stop offering free/discounted admission for military dependants, it's usually a permanent addition to their admission. 
That aside we had a blast, particularly at the 'Big Dig' inspired construction zone.  Seriously, what little boy doesn't love construction equipment, and the opportunity to 'operate' it themselves! 

They also loved the being able to create bubbles using different materials.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like they had a blast! My kiddo would love those too :)